Looking back at last weeks passage (2 Corinthians 3):
- Why was Paul bold and confident when he talked about Christ (3:4-6, 12)?
- What can the message of the gospel do (3:6, 9, 18)?
- What is the difference between being bold and being obnoxious?
- How does God want us to live as his ministers?
- What “veils” cover people’s minds today (3:14-18)? How can you help lift someone’s veil so that person can see Christ clearly and respond to the gospel?
Looking ahead to this week read 2 Corinthians 4:1-15:
First Reading: ENTER — “Enter in” or familiarize yourself with what God is saying.
Second Reading: IMPRESS — Read again and notice what word, phrase, or sentence makes an “impression” on you.
Third Reading: PRAY — Begin spending a few moments in prayer thanking and asking God for His insights as you read the third time.
Fourth Reading: LIVE — Ask God to show you how He wants you to live based on this scripture.
To download, click on the provided link above which will open the sermon as a stand-alone player in a new browser tab. In this new tab, right click the audio player and choose “Save Audio As..” then name and select where to download the file to your computer.